Monday, December 26, 2011

10 Years with Soulcrate


The two night, 10 year celebration fiasco with headliner SOULCRATE MUSIC took place in my city, Sioux Falls, SD, last Thursday and Friday at the Orpheum Theatre downtown. The first night was opened by fellow Sioux Falls band We All Have Hooks for Hands and the second night was graced by the outrageous presence of Prof and DJ Fundo. It was so amazing to be a part of Soulcrate's celebration--both nights were filled with some damn good music and performances! 

I first heard about Soulcrate when I was a sophomore in high school (7 years ago... damn!), and it's truly incredible to see how they've transformed and improved since. I was hooked from the first songs I listened to, and my love has only grown from there. Soulcrate has put forth 10 years of hard work and dedication, and it's amazing to witness them finally achieving the recognition they deserve. Congratulations boys, your oldest and newest fans had a great time at the shows and I cannot wait to hear your next album! 














No comments:

Post a Comment