Friday, August 9, 2013

I'VE GOT A NEW DOMAIN, BITCHES.

It's here, it's here, I'm queer! What. Hmmm. If only there was a delete button on this damn contraption. You see, I accidentally (out of pure and unadulterated excitement) typed the word "queer" when describing myself. This, as you might assume, was a mistake. I do apologize for the inappropriate nature that this entry immediately took on once that word was thrown out into the area in which I am typing. I just wish there was something I could do to take it back! But hey, as my mum used to say about Vietnam, "sometimes you do shit you regret. You might wanna sell your organs to take it back, but sweetie, you can't. At all." Anyway, I hope I've adequately atoned for this horrendous mishap.





What was I talking about before all this? OH YES. There's a new name up there. It's WEIRD KARATE because duh. Fun timez! There's a new domain in town and its name is cool cool cool like a living room dance party! Hey also, wanna watch a loser get her rap game on? Watch this.



No comments:

Post a Comment