Thursday, January 19, 2012

Live from New York... It's Saturday night!

I've been a die hard Saturday Night Live fan since I can remember. In fact, I remember having dreams of becoming a cast member or even just being lucky enough to attend one of the shows. Someday, perhaps... However, in recent years, I've become much more interested in the performers than I ever was. In some of the past seasons of SNL, I remember thinking like, whoa, come on--this artist/band is whack. But this season, I've been surprisingly cool with most all of the performers. I dig Lorne's sometimes risky choices. He could choose public favorites and "well-knowns" every week, but instead he opts for crazies like Lana Del Rey and Robyn. And I like that. Below are some videos of the performers I think did one heck of a job. Finally... one show for two of my favorite things--comedy and music... Yeah SNL! 










No comments:

Post a Comment