Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"New Longboard Playlist"

Photobucket

Hello ladies and gents; my name is Stephen. Before I say anymore I’d like to thank Kara for letting me contribute to her collection of all things musical and awesome. I have been following “Stellar Figment Music” for a bit now and love it! There is something beautiful about introducing someone to a new artist you're into—it’s infectious. You introduce your friends to a jam, they show their friends, and they tell their friends and BOOM! You’ve just rescued a pair of malnourished eardrums from certain death with a few transcendental beats.

Besides being completely obsessed with music, I am an avid longboarder, and just recently purchased a new board! Longboarding is all about being free and having fun. Coupled with music you are limited only by the road below you. To celebrate my new board, I compiled a list of songs to coast and rock too. It’s a little bit of everything I hope you enjoy and get out there before winter comes!

 

“New Longboard Playlist” 

Fly Like An Eagle – Steve Miller Band
Watch Makers –Maxilla Blue
ON the Bridge –K. Flay
ElectroCali - Pretty Lights
Against the Bottom - Grieves
Kick, Push – Lupe Fiasco
Vision Twunny Twunny – Maxilla Blue
So Much For Love – Gramatik
Digital Love – Daft Punk
Seventeen Years – Ratatat
Moar Jive – Gramatik
Barbra Streisand – Duck Sauce
On The Rocks – Grieves
Black Clover Farewell Anthem – Soulcrate Music ft. Mac Lethal and Grieves
New People – Blue Scholars
Coastin’ – Zion I ft K. Flay


*Listen to most of the tracks here...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment