Monday, September 12, 2011

Well, that was a GAMPO Show

"Prof, you're so rude and embarrassing, and they're so well behaved in comparison. PBR poppin', everybody watchin', yeah we in public, nah we ain't stopping." Call me crazy, call me out of control, call me whatever you damn well please, but Prof's sold out King Gampo Release Party at First Avenue last Friday made me and my partner in crime reach this "rude, embarrasing, PBR poppin" state of mind. Shit got weird. I blame it on the city. I blame it on the music. Or maybe I should blame it on the PBRs and vodka tonics... Meh. Check out some pics and videos to relive the magic of the evening. The magic comprised of Soulcrate Music, Blueprint, Brother Ali, St. Paul Slim, Slug, DJ Fundo, and the man of the night--Prof himself. It was a independent hip hop lover's dream.










Follow these Twitter Links to see what others had to say about the show:
Prof
Prof Retweet
Atmosphere
Soulcrate
Soulcrate
DJ Fundo
We All Have Hooks For Hands



1 comment: