Monday, September 26, 2011

Grieves and Budo LIVE

Last Friday night... In Minneapolis, MN at the Varsity Theater... I was in hip hop heaven. It was one of the first stops of the Together/Apart Tour, an amazing venue, and in front of a sold out crowd. Can it get any better than that? (The answer is no.)

Grieves and Budo, MC Type, and MaLLy put on one of the greatest live shows I've ever been to.  And in usual 'girl fan' fashion, me and my pal took pictures with the boys and had quick chats afterward. *Oh so Special* Such cool dudes though. Grieves and Budo also played a few songs at the Fifth Element in downtown Minneapolis the following day, so it was pretty amazing seeing them perform twice in roughly 12 hours. Not bad, eh?

I wish the boys on the Together/Apart tour safe travels, new fans, and some great damn shows like the one I was a part of. Check out more tour dates here. Oh, and if I haven't persuaded you hard enough to get to a show, Mr. Prof and DJ Fundo have also joined the tour for the rest of the dates. Just so you know, you'd be CRAZY not to go. Still not drinking the Together/Apart kool-aid? Peep some of these videos to take in the night and fall in love... hard. 







No comments:

Post a Comment