Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Live and Direct from the Soulcrate

Let's talk about Soulcrate Music. I'm going to their concert tonight and I'm pretty damn pumped about the show for a few reasons.

1. It may be true that any live music is fun... But Soulcrate puts on a craaazy show. Elbows from every direction and you can only hope that the girl in front of you isn't wearing heels when he stomps backwards on top of your toes.

2. Soulcrate is definitely one of my favorite bands... And the fact that they're a great live band is major plus. I've seen them close to 10 times and I'm still coming back for more. 
 
 3. They just make feel good music for a good time. Show's gonna be dope.
 



                                                                                                                          
                             


No comments:

Post a Comment