Monday, January 20, 2014

I was get-get-gettin some Head

Well. If that doesn't get you interested from the get-go, then I don't know what will. WHAT IS UP, CAT? Did you have a sexy weekend? Prove it.

I'm going to talk about DETH by Later Babes. These bitches. They, and the album, are very cool. And that is a compliment I don't just like toss in people's faces or breastplates. I don't know. I'm just saying you should value my praise. Respect me. Dance up on me. Also, treat yo'self. Oh, that is definitely how to spell that. Anyway, you can download this shit FOR FREE if you know what I mean.




And look how GD adorable these mother fuckers are (below). Here's the link: http://laterbabes.bandcamp.com/. Whatever you're doing is stupid. Go download it now. KTHNX. Also, just so you know what you're in for... Expect a party of epic dance-overload proportions mixing all eras, genres, and varying amounts of pure sex. I know, amazing. BYE.






WARNING: UNCONTROLLABLE AND ERRATIC DANCING WILL ENSUE UPON FIRST AND ALL SUBSEQUENT LISTENS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO LOSE FRIENDS, LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOUSING UNIT ALONE. YOUR CAT CAN STAY. IN FACT, FOR OPTIMAL LISTEN, INCORPORATE EL GATO. IF YOU SIMPLY "DO NOT GIVE A FUCK," DO YOU, BOO. I RECOMMEND THE LATTER. WINKY FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment